Join us as we kick off a new special interest group (SIG) dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion within the talent development space. We have invited four amazing speakers to discuss The Evolution of DEI: Moving from a Fad to A Way of Being.
Below are some of the questions we’ll be covering with our panelists. Want to leave a question for our panel? Click here to do so.
1. How do we make DEI ‘real’ and genuine within our workplaces and community? Are we getting right? Where are we still falling short?
2. What do you believe is driving the constant ‘redefinition’ of DEI aka (D&I, DEIB, IDB)? What is it that we’re after?
3. As TD professionals, how do we become more inclusive and advocate more for others in our organization?
4. How do we engage all groups including the majority?
5. Our world’s gotten very polarized over the past year, so how do we create environments where we can still effectively communicate with each other?
Don’t miss out! Register today!
© Greater Richmond ATD